Saturday, October 21, 2006

In the car ride to NYC last week, Anne & I played a game I first heard on my mom's AM Talk radio when I was a kid: cross country bus trip. All you have to do is imagine you are taking a cross country bus trip, say from Portland, Oregon to Portland, Maine. That would be days of riding with little to do. Given only two options, beside whom would you rather sit?
Try it.
Would you pick
Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert?
Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton?
Howard Dean or Dick Cheney?
Margaret Atwood or Maya Angelou?
Bill Clinton or Mark Foley?

Although some of those choices are tougher than others, I think I would pick all the first ones. Give me another choice to consider in your comment.

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Daffy for sure

Unknown said...

After consideration, I go with the first ones listed as well with the exception of Paris and Brittany, neither one of which I could stomach.
One person I would love above all others to have a chat with would be Tom Hanks. A very close 2nd would be Emma Thompson. I know, I know they are actors but they seem so real.
Anyone you could think of above all others you would like to speak with?