Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How good is your record keeping?
Mine was recently challenged - and failed. The University of Maryland Grad school application stumped me on some residency questions.
How do you know the first date of issue for your driver's license or your voter registration? I can tell you when this one was issued, but not the first one. I e-mailed the voter registration board. I guess I'll have to contact someone at the MVA too. I know the year for my driver's license, but not the date. The computer application wants the month and date.
To quote my friend Anne, "sheesh!"

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Mom said...

That's easy. It was my sixteenth birthday, May 15, 1957.

Unknown said...

I don't remember the actual day of my birthday when I turned 16 although it was the 7th of October. I do know the closest Thursday to that day was when I went to get my license since that's when the DMV was open for licensing.
As for the voter registration, it isn't in my recollection. I wasn't too worried about voting, only drinking at that time.

AM Kingsfield said...

I may have to fudge to get by the computer.

Anne said...

sheesh is right.

Happy birthday Greeny!