Monday, October 16, 2006

I was tucking in my daughter, humming a folk song called "Blue Heaven" by Trent Wagler and the Steel Wheels. Cool song. Anyway, my daughter said, "Thanks a lot. I didn't have a song in my head and now I do."

I don't know if I ever don't have a song playing in my head. I usually can only bump it out with another one. Some are particularly annoying to have in your head, like the jingle from certain commercials, or some songs from musicals. I've had the new Indigo Girls songs stuck on replay in my head this week, until I got this folk CD and bumped them aside.

So what's stuck in your head today?

3 comments:

Lolita's Momma said...

All I wanna do is have some fun
I got a feeling I'm not the only one

All I wanna do is have some fun
I got a feeling I'm not the only one

All I wanna do is have some fun....

Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard

Laura said...

I too, always have a song in my head. This week, it has been several of the Nickleback songs. My son has their CD's, and likes them alot. We listen to music alot in the evenings while doing homework. I love that I share the same musical tastes as my children. I did NOT share my parents musical taste AT ALL!!

Anne said...

How about the entire soundtrack of the musical your child was just in? It's agony!