Monday, June 12, 2006

One topic I have steered pretty clear of on this blog is men and their role in my life. Part of that is because I am aware of my readership: a few exes and almost relationships. Today I'm feeling irked by a few of them in particular and a lot of them in general.

So far in my life I haven't been able to align the willing volunteers with the ones actually available and attractive to me. It's like hunting a unicorn.

Do I have to know exactly what I want? I thought I did, but since that didn't work out, I haven't reformulated. I suppose I do have to figure that out. Does it have to be all or nothing? Maybe everyone else knows just what they want except me. Will I know it when I see it? Did you? Were you right?

I have so many blessings in my life, so much to be grateful for. My kids are so easy to love, bright and healthy. I am supported by the best friends anyone could ask for. There's just this one area that is... fuzzy. Some days I like it this way. Some days I wish for something else. Mostly I try not to worry too much and enjoy the ride. I just don't know which direction I'm heading. I have seen some spectacular scenery though. I am learning a whole lot. I didn't realize how much I didn't know.

No comments: