Sunday, June 18, 2006

It has been a great, but busy weekend visiting with old and new friends. For Father's Day, my father is celebrating his 45th wedding anniversary with my mother in Niagra. So it is a bit of an unusual Father's Day for me. I was going to post an excerpt from an article that I actually got published in a magazine a few years ago about my Dad. But I haven’t had time to dig through my document files and find it. So I promise that is coming, because my dad is cool and you would like to know more about him.

Instead, I am visiting today with two others moms & their kids – with no fathers around. They are too cool of people to not hang out with them. So I am not looking for the lost article.


Peggy was skimming the bugs out of the pool and noticed that in the remaining participants of the Barbie orgy, the male doll was missing. What does that mean?

I'm glad my son got to spend the morning with his dad because he will be surrounded by girls and women this afternoon.

No comments: