Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This week I am in recovery mode from two back to back weekends of reckless, recreational eating and drinking. I dieted great at breakfast and clear through 'til lunch, when I couldn't resist the waffle fries at Chik-fil-A. darn.

Swimsuit season is a bad combo with delicous cookouts. It would help if my friends weren't such good cooks: mango salsa, champagne punch, spice cake with cream cheese frosting, green bean casserole, peanutbutter cookies, vidalia onion burgers loaded with cheese. I was defenseless.

Aside from exercising more and eating less, do you guys have any strategies for not gaining 5 pounds every weekend this summer?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Please tell me you had the chicken patty without the bun.

waffle fries. sheesh.

AM Kingsfield said...

I dieted this afternoon between lunch and dinner too ;-)

Mom said...

If God wanted me to be thin, He would not have made food taste so good.