Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm becoming a regular biker chick. Today I joined hundreds of thousands of biker and veterans on Constitution Avenue for the "Ride to the Wall." The day is called "Rolling Thunder" for good reason. I wore the ear plugs going in, but not going home. My ears still haven't recovered yet.

What a crowd! I took lots of pictures of the bikers in the parade, but I couldn't help taking some of the crowd. Fabulous place for people watching.

My friend who I rode with picked up a new passenger helmet and had already put stickers on it. I was wondering if he picked out the stickers with me in mind. They said...
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"
"When I was youn I used to Skinny-dip. Now I chunky dunk!"
"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"
"I'm not weird, I'm gifted"
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
"Politically Incorrect & Morally Impaired"
"Bike Troll"

hhmmm. What is he saying about me?

1 comment:

Mom said...

We passed hundreds and hundreds of bikers heading toward Washington as we drove to West Viginia yesterday. We passed them all again coming back today. Interesting looking group of people.