Friday, May 05, 2006

CG- Cinco de Maio Gathering!
I'm planning some festivities. I even made jello with tequila in it. I hope you all have fun weekend stuff planned. What are your favorite Mexican foods & drinks? I love spicy foods.

I'm still struggling with the computer, but have narrower it down to the modem. Hopefully by Monday all my problems will be resolved. (Yeah right. At least my computer ones.)

One of my most annoying CG's has been completed. I was Commissioner Girl for my daughter's soccer league. It was a moment of weakness. Maybe my medication was off or something. I agreed to make some phone calls, then got handed a 8 page print out of names. Yikes! Then there were just a few other duties regarding game schedules, equipment distributions, t-shirt, trophies & medals, parent & coach complaints. Anyway, the balls are all collected and nets returned. If I had a theme song, it might be from "Oklahoma!" - that song, "I'm Just a Girl who Can't Say No." I'm just a sucker for a compliment. What sucks you in over your head?

Have a great weekend

No comments: