Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back on the first Sunday in May I was given the scary, but tremendous opportunity to preach on Women's Sunday at my church. I know several of you regular posters were in attendance and I appreciated that support.
The church's website manager (my dad) has posted my sermon on-line. He even included the power point images within the text. The sermon is written for my ease as the reader, so there are some weird styles and colors. I did that so that I could find my place quickly after looking up at the audience.

Of course, neither service came off exactly the same. I think I may have even skipped a whole paragraph in the second service - even with all my eye catching styles. I have included the link below.

I wonder if it is Google-able? I'm going to try it.
I was spying on my readers recently on my StatCounter feature and saw that someone found my blog via a Google search for Mammo Wipes. It was on the 4th page of the search findings, but there it was. Cool, huh?


http://ccpc.bowiemd.org/sermons.htm

No comments: