Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hello!
One thing CG will never stand for is Computer Girl. I don't know what is going on with my computer. Apparently the problem lies at least in part with my computer and perhaps my technical ignorance since I can post a blog from my friend's house. Thanks Anne! I do think something was going on at blogger and it could have to do with all the kids that use my computer. I have the rental geek coming back to look things over.

Anyway, since we last talked I've been trying to formulate a new career plan. I am considering investing in a franchise, I just don't know which one yet. I am in the early exploration stage. I may resume the pursuit of a Master's Degree. I may get my realtor's license. So I guess CG is Changing Girl right now. The tech writing job will continue, but the bulk of the work on that project is done. So time to move on. It was a good run. I'll let you know when that website is up and running.

I'll either fix my computer or get to the library to post later today. I have to tell you the saga of my couch. But right now I'm supposed to be home getting my kids off to school. I popped in here after my morning two-miler with Anne.

Sorry I have missed a few days. I hope I still have some readers!
CG

No comments: