Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I missed the last day of work at the house where we have been renovating the kitchen. I had some office work that had to be done, meetings with the software designers, new things added to my list. It would be nice to be two places at the same time. Or maybe that would be exhausting. I suppose it is a good situation to have two places I'd like to be at the same time.

A busy schedule does force you to prioritize your time. Although you can't always get time with your top priority, you have to choose how much time you can give to each of the different settings of your lives, be those settings family, friends, office work, field work, or personal time. The hard thing is focusing on the setting you're in when you are feeling pulled by another.

Tomorrow I get to go back on a jobsite. The end of one job marks the beginning of another. I wonder what adventures await.

No comments: