Thursday, August 31, 2006

I get so irritated by slow service. I wasn't even in a rush, but it seemed that these two women were just trying to go slow.

I took a stack of lovely new underthings to the two women at the register of macy's and excused myself to the bathroom. There was no one in their department when I left or when I returned. I thought she might remove hangers or organize the pile so the tags all faced out.
wrong.
So while Pokey was beginning to ring me up, I noticed a pair of undies on the half-manquin behind her was that matched a bra I was purchasing. There was only one of that design on the rack and I wanted those. I asked for them. She told me that I could get it.
Really?
So I had to get them myself.
The same lady had taken half of my try-ons because I had exceeded the limit. I was hoping she'd bring them to me in a few minutes so I wouldn't have to dress to go get them. I was wrong.

I guess the "upgrade" to macy's in my hometown did not include an upgrade in service. Am I expecting too much? Maybe I'm still cruising on my bitchy ride lately.

No comments: