Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Excuse me while I hang out in the shallow end of the discussions for a while. I’m not in the mood for diving into too much seriousness right now. Instead…
…One more thing about summer drinks…

I’m enjoying the blueberry cooler. I had intended it for my beach drink, but it didn’t work out. In order to maximize packing space in my requisite soccer-mom van, I opted to make a liquor store run once I got to the beach rather than pack from home. Unfortunately, blueberry schnapps in not standard stock in all liquor stores. dern.

Lucky for me, my friends from Idaho brought their summer drink recipe with them to my house. Absolute makes a Ruby Red vodka that, when chilled and mixed with club soda, tastes similar to Fresca, but with a lovely relaxant. So my disappointment was fleeting.

I love recipes I can remember without writing them down.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think an intoxicating night trying all of your drink recipes is in order..........