Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm up later than I want to be wrestling with my computer and printer. I'm trying to cough up some business cards for my first ever business networking breakfast. I'm nervous about it because I'm afraid everyone will know I'm not a real business woman. But my sister and my friends have been so encouraging. What's the worst that could happen? OK, I can imagine some catastrophes, but on the other hand, maybe I'll meet someone interesting. Maybe I'll even get some writing business.

So rather than bore you with my technical difficulties, I thought I'd make good on a promise I made over a month ago. I finally found the link to the article I wrote about my dad. I meant to publish it on Father's Day, but couldn't locate it. For some reason the sight that published it has deleted all paragraph formatting which I find a bit distracting, but I think you guys can handle it. I couldn't help myself trying to edit the article as I re-read it. I don't quite feel like what I write is ever totally final draft.
Enjoy!
http://wineskins.alsw.com/filter.asp?SID=2&co_key=268

1 comment:

Mom said...

You made Dad cry again.