Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I've decided I'm going to apply for the job of cosmetics color namer. What fun it would be!

I had to (and I use "had to" loosely) buy a new blush today. Because I'm a sucker for good service, I also bought eye shadow. So today I wore "smouldering plum" and "teddy bear browns." You can imagine how cuddly and delicious I looked. The woman behind the counter said I looked "doe-eyed." I told her that was exactly the look I was going for. I just hope no one shoots me!

My favorite lipstick shade was discontinued: "Just Georgeous." I always felt gorgeous in it. I was a great everyday shade. This summer at the beach I asked Julie & Mom to pick out a shade of lipstick for me. I showed them my array and they declared them to all look the same. That's because I have been trying to match the discontinued shade and haven't quite found it.

What are some of your favorite color names?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I don't know if this counts as "cosmetics" but one of my favorite shades of nail polish is "Seduce Red" I LOVE IT!! I would love to have some great names for my lipstick. They should have sexy names, don't you think?