Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I try not to blog too much about the men dated because
a.) they might be reading it
b.) what if it doesn't work out
c.) I don't want to have to explain how it's going and
d.) other reasons I don't want to mention here.
However, dating is so interesting, as has been the cast of characters. So I would like to hear your reactions to this one.

What do you think of a date who, instead of the traditional flowers or candy, brings tomatoes he grew in his own garden and pears he canned himself? They were both delicious by the way.

5 comments:

boblyn said...

What is the difference between flowers and vegetables anyway.
He brought something. Many do not bring anything. Enjoy the gifts

Unknown said...

I love fresh flowers and on a first date, that would make me melt a bit. But come on! Tomatoes AND pears?? Is he a god?

Candy said...

Found you through Julie Danley's blog. I love flowers but tomatoes and canned pears? Sounds wonderful to me!

Laura said...

I'm with Peggy. I think it was great. Shows that he is a bit of a creative thinker. After all, anyone can stop and pick up flowers on the way to a date.......

AM Kingsfield said...

The outlook is good on this one. Much better than the man-purse guy.

Welcome boblyn and candy. Great to hear some new voices join our fun conversation.