Monday, September 18, 2006

Hey friends,
I have begun this other website endeavor that looks promising. I'm going to try using AdSense on the adjoining blog. I hope it doesn't affect CG. So if one day ads turn up here, I'm not selling you! Give me a day to figure out how to keep it only on my Restaurant Bytes blog.

Speaking of which, on that website, which is still just a baby website, we have a drink recipe contest. Guess what the first winner was? My blueberry cooler! Thanks Greeny! Boy, the competition was stiff! Anyway, one of my partners in this project will be featuring the winning drink recipe in his restaurant. So if any of you have a great idea for a fall drink, I'd LOVE it if you would post your entry on www.restaurant-bytes.com. (Find my blog under “The Dish.”)

OK. That it for my commercial. I'll try not to do that, but I know you guys have good drink recipes.
Thanks!
CG

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is totally COOL! You're welcome, C G. I'll pop over to see it.