Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been eating leftover chili and Fritos all week.

I think my cats are trying to kill me by lurking in the dark on the top of the staircase.

There have been a dozen exciting aspects of my new columnist gig. It has been a fun challenge. I keep thinking of more possiblities that are exciting too.

Did you see "When Harry Met Sally"? Do you remember their debate about the possiblity of friendship between men & women? Are you more in agreement with Harry or Sally?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoops.
The chili situation shouldn't be a problem if there were no beans.

The cats are trying to trip you as you start going down the stairs or they are trying to scare you into falling down the stairs? Damien cats...

What a great job. I think about how that might be for a job here...It would be a great idea to promote the schools by informing the public and perhaps give some continuity to the schools themselves.

Miss Bunny said...

I didn't see that movie. I like action movies. Was it anything like when Miss Bunny met Kitty? Well, there were lots of tense moments, but we're pretty much friends now. However, I've been catching her sleeping in my bed and eating my hay lately and that just won't do. I think we can be friends if she stays out of my way and plays with me when I want to play. I like to chase her and see her run. Sometimes she makes me laugh. Last night she slapped my face and I had to wash it again. That hurt my feelings. So I think Harry and Sally could get along as long as they: don't sleep in each other's bed, don't eat each other's food, don't slap each other in the face, and occassionally chase each other. And why isn't my blog listed in your favorites??

AM Kingsfield said...

Aahh Miss Bunny, you crack me up. I'll get my tech support on that "favorites" issue.

I think you had some very wise advice about friends.