Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Holy cow is it cold!
I do the numbers analysis in the morning, comparing the numbers on the clock, thermometer, and scale. Today the thermometer said 6. I let the numbers on the clock change. I didn't read the numbers on the scale: too many superbowl leftovers anyway.



After a brief tutorial on football pools, we had one at my superbowl party. The winners were perfect. The 13 year old girl genius down the street who I don't think watched a minute of the game won for the first & second quarters with her name in only one square. The rabbi, who insisted he never won anything, won for the third quarter. And my daughter's 7 year old friend won the last quarter. It sure did make the game more fun.

3 comments:

just me said...

Those super bowl pools have always boggled my mind... they're so random and there's no knowledge involved at all. This certainly proves that hypothesis!

BTW, the rabbi really never has won anything before.

just me

Unknown said...

WOW, a football pool too. You really did have a Super Bowl par-TAY!
I didn't get my rump up from the couch till the afternoon and then all I did was my taxes. That went till far past the Superbowl's finish. Then I treated myself to a film. BLack Dahlia. Whew!

AM Kingsfield said...

Welcome jm.
It was fun to break his streak!