Monday, November 13, 2006

Well, I don't know how well I have to do on the GRE to get in, but I'm happy with the initial reports on how I scored. I had to look it up because it isn't a straight 100% scale.

Perfect score is 800. Every answer wrong is 200. I got 730 on verbal and 550 on math. 550 is 50th percentile. Fortunatley I'm not applying for a degree in finance. I rely on my dad, the rocket scientist, my CPA friend in Boise, and my walking buddy, the HTML geek, to get me through the math portions of my life. There was also an essay portion that seemed simplistic, so hopefully that will boost my overall score.

I have no idea when I'll be notified of admission to Maryland's Grad school or not.

I didn't get to be Construction Girl at all today. Buck was kind enough to let my daughter & her buddy "help" him. (Buck's the same guy who cans pears and grows tomatoes. He's good, isn't he?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Horray! Good for you. Now all that's left is the gravy...
Ahhh, slave labor. Buck didn't really "let" them help, now did he?