Thursday, November 09, 2006



I have been window shopping in the most literal sense today. This picture isn't even the whole pile.

My windows are old wooden ones that have been drafty for years. But the job is expensive. So I was lucky to make a kickass friend this summer who is helping me install them. OK, that is a stretch, I am helping him install them, like Dora to David Copperfield. But what a friend, huh?

Fortunately, the weather has been beautiful. Bodes well for a Construction Girl Revival Meeting. If you hear any “wahoos” from up here, it's probably me with the aluminum break – or the sawzall.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm assuming you've got your pink Construction Girl tool belt on and having fun again!

julie said...

Hey, I want you to post pictures of your house when you are all done with the windows. You know that I have the weird love of houses and love to look at them.

AM Kingsfield said...

The new ones look so good. I have all my upstairs windows open now for a change. The weather has been beautiful for the work. I don't know what we'll get to tomorrow, but I'll post some pictures for sure!