Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Leaf raking work out. Fortunately I don't have so many that I hate it. It's kinda zen-like. Are you sick of raking, or do you enjoy it a bit?

Today feels like Friday with no school tomorrow. Being the stay at home mom in the neighborhood, I'm the go-to girl for kid watching. I have a few extras scheduled for tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a few bonus kids from the neighborhood. Even though it will be a loud day at my house, I'm glad kids feel comfortable here. I think I'd rather get my kids used to hanging here with their friends so when the teenage years hit hard, I'll see them more. That's the theory at least. They'll all be gone before I know it, so I try not to stress about busy kid days.

I helped in my 3rd grader's class today. It's fun to come in for art and story time. It's like being a grandparent: all the fun without the hassle of the responsibility.

No comments: