Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I started an aerobics class tonight with my 13 year old daughter. I knew she'd love it, even if I am worried about my delicate knees (see Mom's blog: bad genes working against me!)
Well, we were happy to see our neighbor walk in as a student. Then the teacher arrived. It's the same teacher I had for years over 10 years ago! She remembered me and says hello to those of you who used to take her class with me. She's still as cute as ever.

So it was
out out in in
grapevine
pony forward
JJ
knee knee double

Like riding a bike.
It was good to see my daughter enjoying herself.

3 comments:

julie said...

She's still bouncing around after all these years? I can picture her right now....but her name won't come to me...Barbara? That would be fun to do that together again. Any other familiar faces? I am glad that it was fun for both of you.

AM Kingsfield said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AM Kingsfield said...

(That was my deleted comment. I wish you could just correct a typo without deleting.)
You remembered her name right. There were a few familiar faces, although they weren't necessarily great examples of physical fitness after 10 years of aerobics!
I kept thinking of you & L.