Sunday, November 26, 2006

In an implusive burst of holiday spirit, I bought ingredients for a fruitcake at the grocery store. I've never made one. I've experienced the concrete variety and I've tasted delicious ones.

Does anyone have a good recipe or website with one? (That's how impulsive I am sometimes: buying ingredients with no actual recipe in mind.)

We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend, but more on that later. Did everyone have fun? If not, do you have any good stories at least? I'll be making my round of blogs soon. I'm looking forward to catching up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not so edible, but should be enjoyable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1vafGhlSk

Anne said...

I'll call in a few favors and see what I can do for you. I love fruit cake.

Unknown said...

Only light fruit cake for me. I don't have a recipe though.
I was in Southeast Missouri for the long weekend with my entire family. Some of it was good, some not so much. My parent's 50th wedding anniversary and visiting. Nothing very funny.
Hope you had a good one.