Friday, March 16, 2007

My daughter is waging guerilla war against me about getting a phone in her room. The cordless phone that is supposed to be by my bed is usually in her room.


“But Mom, I like to talk in my room.”

“I will share my phone with you, if you put it back in its cradle when your done,” I offer to share.


But she doesn’t remember.


It’s in her room.


Is that passive?

Or aggressive?


* * * * *


Interestingly, the remote control was hidden under the coffee table. Did they do this on purpose? Think of the things I might need?

I wonder where my glasses are?

3 comments:

Mom said...

She's 13

Anne said...

Tell her to use her cell phone in her room. Or did she lose it?

just me said...

this is why my daughter doesn't have a cell phone. she can't keep track of the stuff she already has!