Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm loving the warmer weather!
I'm not as personally ambitious with my garden as some of by greener friends, but I was delighted my lawn service finally planted the pink dogwood I ordered. I have always wanted one. It even has buds on it. I will be able to see it from my front porch. I will post a picture when it blooms.

I was sitting on my porch when the kids came home from school.
I forgot how stressful the 3rd grade could be!

Katie put a spitball on Giovanna's desk.
Tina talked all through lunch about how sad she is about moving.
Benjamin was talking to Jay so much he had to leave his table.
Max didn't stop running even though Jay tagged him with two hands, the cheater!
The teacher called on my daughter last - even though she wasn't talking at all!
Sierra told Katie that Jabari likes my daughter, but she doesn't like him except as friends. It wouldn't even matter except Katie told Giovanna and she "is so dramatic!"

I listened to all the ups and downs of the day and then we went out for an Italian ice.
aahh h h h
much better

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What could be better than adding a beautiful tree to the yard to start the gardening year off?

And as for drama in third grade, it will be a constant in every grade. I spent many nights hearing this kind of stuff from E. And just yesterday, she was trying to deflect a classmate and personal friend's infatuation with her which caused emotional upheavals for her and Slim. Then last night, she called to have me investigate another mutual friend's symptoms that appeared much like appendicitis. His parent's according to her were "not doing a dang thing for him and he'd been this way all day!"

I'm just thankful she has drama class and a play so it takes SOME of the heat for me!