Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm thinking of having a Superbowl party, even though I am not a big football fan. I like the event, the funny commercials, the casual food. And you just never know what will happen at half-time. I need a couple fun drink ideas, or maybe I should just stick with beer & margaritas. Of course, I'll need a new TV since mine went all psychedelic on me. It will look like all the players are in pink & green on my current screen, although at my house, that would be appropriate.

Who are you rooting for and why?
I’m all for Indiana, having a few issues with Chicago. Plus the Colts used to be in Baltimore. So I’m counting on Indiana scoring big.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I am rooting for the Colts as well. I was rooting for the Saints, and since the Bears took them out of it, I am rooting for the Colts to beat the Bears.
My house is divided on this one...the girls are all going with the Colts, while the guys are taking "Da Bears"
I recently tried a new shot that you may like. It is sweet and sort of Raspberry flavored. It is called Baha Luna (sp), and it is quite tasty. I don't know much about it except it is not very strong, it needs to be in the freezer for best taste, and beer tastes awful as a chaser! I sipped a 7-Up the second time, and that was a good combo. If you try it, let me know what you think.

Lolita's Momma said...

the other night i asked my husband what inning the game was in. he just smiled. derrr!

AM Kingsfield said...

Well, I just got chided for referring to the Colts as Indiana. I knew they were from Indianapolis, I just didn't realize you couldn't refer to them that way. SO obviously my party is for the raspberry shooter, commercial-watching, what-inning- is-it crowd, not the die-hard football fans.
Go Indiana!
I love it when they dance after crossing the finish line.

Anne said...

LOL
finish line....

hehehe

Unknown said...

Now that's the kind of Superbowl party I could attend with confidence, CG!
Enjoy. Im gonna be on my way home from my parents's so I'll just have to live vicariously thru you all.

Mary Kate said...

we all miss your superbowl parties... they were the only ones i've been to!

AM Kingsfield said...

I've got my fingers crossed!