Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm exhausted.
I have stretched myself too thin. I need to start saying NO, but I'm having a hard time doing that with my new job, which wouldn't be a problem if there were no technical difficulties, taxi obligations, domestic duties, romantic entanglements, dust

I need a vacation.

Don't margaritas on a steaming beach sound marvelous? palm trees...hammock...distant sound of a steel drum band...nothing scheduled but a dinner reservation...sand & sweat mixed with coconut oil....surf and shells....

what would you add?

5 comments:

julie said...

I would add you. My best moments on the beach have been with you.

Unknown said...

Massage appointment. Other than that, you've hit the nail on the head. I am ready to book the airline and resort.
Funny...this is what I almost posted about -my exhausted, used-up self but I was afraid I was whining again. You pulled it off without sounding whiney.

Laura said...

That sounds wonderful CG.......I am ready to go. I can hear the band now!

Anne said...

Personally, I'd add my husband.

If you're paying we could accidently go back to Puerto Rico. We'd have to find a new place to stay, now that they've closed our resort.

Helene said...

a sexy companion perhaps... ohhh and all expenses paid..... sounds great! I have 2 upcoming trips... they will both be beach oriented but one will involve work and the other the kids... I like this dream vacation better but I am not complaining! lol