Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm having a little blogger crisis lately. It's the public vs. private thoughts thing. Some of the things I'd like to talk about that would be the most interesting I'm afraid to put out there, which is why I haven't been posting.
Like things about my new relationship
new writing career possiblities
things about my children


Are you guys ever stumped? I've had a bunch of new things happening.

How about dating with children - not dating children, or children dating, which would all be interesting conversations. I hear Kate Blanchett has a movie out on one of those topics.

So then I think I will just write about a safe topic, like my favorite movie of 06, "Little Miss Sunshine." (Don't miss it. Don't watch it with little ones around either.)

I could talk about my underwear to draw out some of the lurkers I see on my blog.

So what will it be?
movies?
men?
one man in particular?
my kids?
my writing?
lyrics to a song by the Reverend Horton Heat?
my diet strategies?

I'll just wait and write a real post another day.
Thank you for your patience while I experience techincal difficulties.

1 comment:

Anne said...

You need a wheel-o-topics. Spin and write....