Tuesday, January 09, 2007


For Christmas, my daughter got me these two charms for my cell phone. I love them. When I was a kid, I loved the sound of long fingernails on the piano keys, even if it drove my teacher crazy. My daughter loves nails clicked on a window. I feel the same way now about the sound these charms make when I use my phone. I don’t know why. My daughter also caught my personality well with this duo: a pink ribbon angel and a margarita.

My friend from Boise, who has sent me artistically crafted jewelry before, sent me these 4 earrings, each one different. Each time I have worn a different combo. They’re great conversation pieces. I love ‘em. So when I thanked her for the earrings, she tactfully mentioned that I might also consider using them as wine charms.

Oh. So that explains the unusual hooking mechanism.

Would you use them as wine charms or earrings?

6 comments:

Laura said...

I think you should wear them as earrings, and then take them off and charm the Chardonay. (sp) Unique, AM.....that is you!

Tracy said...

I looked at the photo and saw the wine charms and then read your post. Then I was confused when you mentioned earrings.
OK.. that gave me a good chuckle.
Thanks, I needed that.

Enjoy them, whatever use you can find for them. They are very pretty. My compliments to your friend who made them.

Unknown said...

Personally, I would keep them as earrings. I am not into knowing whose wine is whose since I prefer to consume any unmanned glass.

Anonymous said...

There are so many possibilities -- perhaps you could use them as nose rings (since you'd only wear one at a time), navel rings, Christmas tree ornaments, or you could use them to mark your spot next time you go golfing.

Miss Bunny said...

Oh my yes! Those would look wonderful on my ears! Where can I get some?

Wine glass? What a waste.

Miss Bunny said...

Why doesn't my precious picture show up?? I spent a frustrating hour trying to get it to show up! They don't write help for bunnies, do they? Any ideas?