Monday, January 01, 2007

I think in 2007 I will have a steadier, healthier diet. For the last few years I have made do with jelly doughnuts and drive-through meals. Don't get me wrong; when you are hungry, those are really appreciated. Those can hold you over. But as tasty as those were at the moment, I never felt very good about eating them later. I was always hungry again. I was thinking I'd just have to live on those. But this new meal plan is looking promising. I think I'm ready for some home cooking, some delicious, slow-cooked meals that are well balanced and hearty and still have some dessert after dinner.
Ya know what I mean?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so what's your meal plan?
I'm just doing the mundane counting calories. Seems to trick me somehow by making me try to beat my intake for the day before. So far I'm on..Drumroll ...day 2.heehee
Let's see those recipes!

AM Kingsfield said...

I wasn't talking about food.

Lolita's Momma said...

mmmmmm.....he sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

Oh, GEEZ! How slow am I?!
Go for the gusto!