Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's easy to get so busy your head is spinning, isn't it?
A lot of my recent busy-ness has been fun: holiday preparations, my daughter's chorus performance, new career opportunities. Some has been frustrating: school conferences, sick kids, deadlines. Some of my busy-ness is ordinary domestic stuff - groceries, laundry, bills. The motherhood parts have been interesting lately watching them learn responsibility and deal with new emotions.

It's nice to find a moment every now and then to be still.

I hope you enjoy the fun in the bustle of it all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya!
I don't have a Christmas tree even bought. I only have my Christmas wreath up on my front door because I found it when I dug out my Christmas cards, which still aren't sent. AAARRGGhhhh!
I could use another snow day.