Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Easily the best Christmas present I received this year was from my loving brother: this charming politiki mug - half peanut, half Jimmy Carter. Can anyone top that?



Which present was the most difficult to access? We found the Barbie quite challenging. What do the packagers think is going to happen to these dolls? My son’s Robo-reptile gave us a good fight too.


I still have fruitcake. It’s the classic, brick-like fruitcake, but I like it. There’s just so much of it! Any takers?

3 comments:

Anne said...

sure, put a loaf aside for me, after, that is, I finish the "don't gain" campaign at the gym.

Unknown said...

What do you plan to drink out of a cup like that?
I am not a fan of fruitcake as a rule unless it's a bit on the blonde side. But good luck with distribution. Do you have a freezer?

AM Kingsfield said...

That "politiki" mug does pose a drinking problem.
Does anyone have a drink recipe with peanuts in it? I had peanut soup once and that was a bit gross. I can't imagine a peanut drink.
Any suggestions?