Wednesday, December 06, 2006

4:30 in the morning was not early enough for a Wii. The roll-out of this product has me a bit irate, if you can be a bit irate. I sent Nintendo a nasty gram, not that it will make any difference. Their website suggests that I continue to go to stores at their opening times and continue to call and check back - as if I have nothing else to do in the two weeks before Christmas. Nice gameplan from Big Business. The thing that irritates me the most is that I will still buy the damn thing eventually.

On a brighter note, I finished the puzzle - with a little help from my friends.
I began my new venture of part time pre-school art teacher AND I got another freelance writing assignment. All cool news.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not too hip with the hoops these electromic companies want the public to jump through I guess I silently protest by not buying these things for my kids although price is a factor as well.
Kudos on the new jobs. Enjoy.

AM Kingsfield said...

I was at Walmart. Ours isn't 24hr. I know I can get them above retail on-line, but I'm not doing that. I'm sure I can just walk in in January and get one. So I'll wrap up the promise of one and maybe a game. He's a reasonable kid. He knows they're tough to come by now.

Can you recommend a game?