Sunday, January 25, 2009

I never told you about my favorite Christmas present this year. Of course, it is from my brother who is well known for his distinctive gifts. This year he gave me a couple of books and a personal keepsake that I'm surprised he could part with.

The books? The 2000 US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense's Handbook on the Medical Management of Chemical Casualties and the 2001 US Army Research Institute of Infectious Diseases' Handbook on the Medical Management of Biological Casualties. Have you read them? I think I'll keep them in the box with the duct tape, sheets of plastic, and face masks.

And you can see from the picture what else came with the books: his dental molds from high school. Hopefully I won't need them for identification purposes.

So can anyone top that in gifts received recently - for any occasion?

4 comments:

Mom said...

I raised that boy right. He's so sweet.

just me said...

and I thought MY brother was an interesting character!

Unknown said...

whoa! just a bit on the "Hannibal Lecter" side of things for me. So much for gag gifts.

John said...

What to say? Nothing that I can think of.