Friday, November 16, 2007

I accidentally cleaned my shed today. I hadn't meant to, but I was looking for something in there. Summer got shut down while I was recuperating. I see things were just thrown in.

I didn't go for very clean. I was not redecorating, just enough to make things accessible - and threw out a bunch of crap: broken water guns, flaky nerf balls, old brittle seat cushions.

I only spent about 20 minutes. It was wonderful to have a little give in my schedule today. It was great to have the strength in my own two feet.

If you had twenty minutes to clean part of your space, which room would it be?

9 comments:

John said...

My truck. anything else would take a couple hours. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Mom said...

I cleaned off the refrigerator door today.

julie said...

my closet.

just me said...

The basement - it's full of toys no longer played with, used-up art supplies, etc. And I really should get to it before my father-in-law arrives for Thanksgiving... yeah, right.

Funny how all that never seems to bother E and her friends when they sleep over :)

Linda said...

my thoughts. and my garage. for some reason they seemed tied together.

MarkEC said...

Twenty minutes? Maybe that junk drawer in the kitchen, perhaps the car (trunk included). My daughter's room.. oops. that would be 20 hours, not minutes. :-)

Unknown said...

The kitchen.
I started with just 20 minutes today on cleaning the LR, thinking of this post but it got out of hand. I am easily ditracted....

Unknown said...

distracted- duh..

Unknown said...

The bedroom.