Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm free!
My cast has been removed. The old disgusting skin has been rubbed away. It still looks gross, with my new pink scars just in time for Halloween. A little swollen still. I walk like Frankenstein, but at least I'm walking.

If you don't look too closely, I look perfectly normal, although that was true before, wasn't it?

Thanks so much to my family - especially Mom & Dad who helped keep my household rolling during this incapacitation.

I'm going to go take a test drive now. yippee!

8 comments:

Anne said...

glad i'm off the roads, that breaking leg is mighty weak....

Gnomeself Be True said...

Yay...
Congrats.

Unknown said...

I think if they came up with an air freshener(?) that smelled like what your skin smells like post-cast and hung it up at your front door, it might be easier to keep away the door to door sales-kids and men as well as the unwanted canvassing politcal candidates and Johovah's Witnesses. Am I right?

Hope you are doing well. Hoppy Halloween!!!

MarkEC said...

Road trip! What exotic location did you pick for your first destination? So happy you are getting back to your highly mobile self!

TAG said...

Ahhh. There's nothing quite like the sweet sensation of everyday common things. That is everyday common things when you haven't been able to do them, see them or feel them for months.

Enjoy.

TAG

Linda said...

WOO HOO! You'll be doing yoga in no time!

Tracy said...

YEAH! You had a built in Halloween costume.

Glad it's off. I hope you are back to walking "more normal" everyday

John said...

Are you saving the cast, with all it's lovely signatures and well wishes?