Saturday, October 27, 2007

Do you have 14 minutes for a fun reminder of the early 80's? My friend Geni has posted the full length Michael Jackson "Thriller" video. I forgot how comically creepy it was. I think Thriller was the high water mark of his career. It was only one or two plastic surgeries into his madness. He still had the faint scent of normal lingering about him.
One of my college friend's was ga-ga over him, which is probably why I watch this movie as often as I could see it in the pre-youtube, dawn of MTV.

Anyway, if you click on this link to Geni's myspace, the video will begin. I absolutely love the zombie dance. He certainly was a great entertainer.

Geni's Thrilling Myspace

3 comments:

MarkEC said...

I agree, I think this was the high point of his career... I remember watching this the first time it came on MTV...they had hyped it for weeks. The last time I saw it was when the Phillipine prisoners started doing it and posting it to YouTube (this is some form of prison reform to help them return to society?). Just remember... "I'm not like other guys". ;-)

Linda said...

ha ha..."high water mark"....you funny!

Anne said...

love the dancing, so 80's