Monday, July 02, 2007

Finally home. Too bad a lovely vacation ends with such travel hassles. We were delayed significantly at DFW due to nearby weather that re-routed many flights into our airport. We only lost one suitcase, which I suppose isn't bad, but at 4am in Baltimore, I wasn't really feeling amiable about standing in the lost luggage line.

So now is the follow up day of groceries and laundry and jet lag, answering machines and backed up work appointments. The morning scale reflected the pier funnel cakes overdose of Southern Californian guacamole, so I need to re-install my diet and exercise discs. But first, I'm going to brew a pot of coffee and read up on my blogger friends.

9 comments:

MarkEC said...

Welcome back! Wow, 4 am at the lost luggage line... that was a long trip home. I guess you are ready for another vacation after that!

Anne said...

Welcome home!

when can I expect to see you walking in the neighborhood? 6:30? tomorrow morning?

Miss Bunny said...

Better eat more fiber and race around the house, jumping as high as you can!

John said...

It's good that you're home. The oxygen bar pic had me worried. Thought you might be going wacko a little. Rest up. you got that trip to Tibet coming up, remember. Or was that someone else?

AM Kingsfield said...

Not Tibet, Idaho.

Linda said...

But wouldn't Tibet be awesome? Let's Go!

John said...

Idaho?!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Good luck on the diet and exercise regime, too. Too bad there is always a down side to vacations.
Oh, Idaho! What a fab trip!

Unknown said...

regimen. Duh.