Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring cleaning.
It feels so good to get s big project done, but I keep thinking about the other things I'd rather be doing. But at least I have one room in my house that isn't stressing me out entirely. I hauled two big black trash bags pf trash out of my daughter's room, another of clothes, and a box of books. Once I start throwing out, I can really get rid of a lot.

I had thought about taking my kids somewhere over the school break but they just wanted to stay home. Good. They can help. Sometimes there is simply too much Go.

1 comment:

just me said...

Nowhere is it written that you have to take your kids away at every break. Sometimes they just want to "hang out" - either at home or with friends.

We cleaned out E's closet Sun - half the stuff that was in it is going to the Goodwill. (Now she needs more clothes!) She had actually cleaned out her "stuff" over Xmas break - six bags' worth.