Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I have the wonderful dilemma of stretching myself between two fun jobs. Yesterday, after hosting the farewell Bus Stop Breakfast, I was able to make my deadlines - whew! I kind of like that adreneline rush of trying to beat the clock, although it sometimes makes for late nights & early mornings.

I like how Calvin explained it to Hobbes:

C: You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
H: What mood is that?
C: Last minute panic.


How are youwith deadlines?

4 comments:

MarkEC said...

I used to run a graphics department and we had deadlines all the time, several a day at times. Hard to believe you can sweat working at a computer.. but it happens.

Unknown said...

Procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate!
When I start something I stay with it. It's the "starting" I put off.

Anne said...

I hear you Greeny! starting is the hardest part.

John said...

I used to worry about deadlines but then my doc gave me this pretty little pill that takes all your worries away. Now I worry about...wait a minute. It'll come to me.