Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OK,
I've been tagged twice for seven things. Yours is coming next if you haven't been tagged already.

1. One of my favorite snacks is hummus & Tricuits with a glass of wine, although chips & guacamole and margaritas are right up there too.

2. I have always wanted to see the Library of Alexandria in Egypt and some of those places with relics from ancient civilizations.

3. I just started a book by Ken Follet called "Whiteout." I thought it would be about the Artic or Mt. Everest, but it's about a leaked virus. Oh well, I'll keep reading.

4. I like to play the piano to relax, although I'm not very good and prefer no audience. I like the arrangement I have of Simple Gifts.

5. My first real concert was Bruce Springsteen's The River tour.

6. I have never regretted having laser eye surgery about 5 years ago.

7. I am currently wearing pink toe nail polish.

Now, I think I will tag
Miss Bunny
Julie
Mark
John
Just Me (you can post yours in my comments)
Laura (you can post yours in my comments)
Peggy (you can post yours in my comments)
(I'm trying not to take all my overlapping people)
I'll post the request in your comments soon.

You're it!

6 comments:

just me said...

OK - in no particular order:
1) I love the polka dots on AM's blog.
2) I regret never having taken piano lessons.
3) My most hated household chore is folding laundry.
4) I can't believe I'll be the parent of a high-schooler come August. (Wasn't I just one myself?)
5) My childhood pet was a mutt named Frisky from the pound - had him from age 8 to age 23 (!)
6) I'm older than I look (but don't ask how old).
7) My longest-standing friendship dates from when I was 11 at summer camp.

MarkEC said...

I still want to tag back... that was how we played the game as kids. Can you post a recording of your piano playing here so we can all enjoy it? It's not really an audience.

AM Kingsfield said...

I'd probably need some tech support to figure out how to do that.

Laura said...

Ok--here are my seven things:

1) I love to be barefoot in the summer.
2) I love to dance--although I am not a great dancer.
3) I love to read mystery novels.
4) I would like to take my children to see The Rocky Mountains.
5) The summer I was 39 was the best one I have ever had!!
6) Blackberries are my favorite fruit.
7) My son who is only 13 is taller than me!! Yikes!

Dtodd said...

Did you see Bruce at the Capital Center in the summer of '81? I was at one of those shows. How come you didn't say hi?

AM Kingsfield said...

I thought you looked familiar!

I remember the concert was on a school night.