Saturday, June 21, 2008


This is the only non-British song I have on my England playlist, although I downloaded the original. This had a more interesting video.

Did you know that Verizon doesn't work at all in England? I will be relatively incommunicado, which I think will be delightful.

As for blessings in disguise, I will be using money from the basement flood to spend in England, which will be more relaxing since Suburban Scene canned me and I have no deadlines to meet or ad accounts to sweat. Seemed bad at the time, but I am grateful now.

4 comments:

Anne said...

did you even take your mobile?
have a good trip!

Unknown said...

You mean she's gone?! I missed telling her have a blast.

AM Kingsfield said...

I didn't even take it. We have the cutest little flat: charming on the outside & groovy on the inside. We even have a disco ball! Toodle-oo!

John said...

Why did you keep your money in the basement? And won't it get your pants wet? Or as they say over there, "your knickers". Oh wait that's not pants, that underthings. Oops. Sorry.