Monday, September 17, 2007

I broke my leg on Saturday morning. I have never experienced pain on that level before.
I stood up at the wrong time on a boat and the next thing I knew, my ankle was swelled up like a football and my foot was pointing off about 45 degrees to the right.

I will write more later, but right now my percoset level is pretty high and I'm feeling sleepy. I am hoping to get to the doc today to get the surgery scheduled for sooner rather than later. Apparently I need some screws. I knew I was screwed Saturday morning.

More later.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Sorry about the paw, but you'll need to post a picture of proof, you could be trying to get out of walking for all we know. :)

call me if you need anything else...

just me said...

I heard from E this morning about your mishap. Surgery? Yuk! As Anne said, if you need anything... (altho hubby is not available this week - busy time for him) -

TAG said...

Hope you are on the mend really soon.

TAG

Unknown said...

Oh, man! Percoset?! Yay! I mean oh, man about the leg.
So sorry you are are laid up. Maybe there will be lots of blog posts!?

Maureen said...

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, you know we would do anything in the world for you or your kids. How about meals? I know with your family you will have lots of support, but we are ready and able to cook or do anything else you need. Please let us know.

Tracy said...

Yeah, you're screwed. But, you do have percoset!

I hope you become extremely skilled and getting around on crutches.. quickly! :-)

Get well soon!

Laura said...

Oh sweetie.....I am so sorry!! I hope you are up and moving soon. I wish there was something I could do to help....know that I will be thinking of you...
Love to you,
Laura

Linda said...

What can I do? Want Reiki? I can do it by distance or in person. Dinner? Kids chauffering? Let me know. Praying for you and sending healing!