Monday, January 11, 2010


This is me on Christmas morning with the loot from my stocking. I'm wearing a button that says "As Is." See the candy in the prescription bottles?

We still have some of this pre-Christmas snow on the ground. It's so cold! I'd go to Florida, but I hear it's cold there too.

Do you see the giant squirrel lurking in the shrubbery behind the Holy Family?

One of my favorite Christmas gifts was a used one. My mom passed down to me her mother's Dutch Oven. Here was the first meal I cooked in it. Easy & delicious. Thanks Mom! Thanks Grandma!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Gramma would be so happy to see her big pot in use.

julie said...

I miss you!

Unknown said...

You are brave to post an au natural pic although you look pretty dog- gone good.
Lucky you to have such a special hand-me-down. I got a big aluminum stock pot with a lid that has a wooden thread spool replacing the handle that fell off years ago when my grandmother died in '03.