Monday, August 06, 2007

Whew!
I'm back and getting caught up from all the fun happenings of summer. Here are a few pictures of our beautiful visit with old friends in Idaho. It was great to see my high school friends and have my children renew their friendship with their children.






I also learned that the less I spent on an event, the more fun it seemed to be. It was a pleasure to watch our children play, unplugged, for hours. We all delighted in the ice-melt Payette & Boise Rivers, climbing on the boulders, and the high desert scenery. Those Boiseans love their libraries!






I came home with jet lag, an interesting new drink recipe, an easy dinner idea, loads of pictures, and a renewed closeness for my friends that I've known for 21 years. What a long strange trip its been.

Thanks Lisa & Big! Thanks J & B! I love you!

4 comments:

MarkEC said...

What a beautiful place you found! I know you all had a wonderful time that day. Would have loved sitting on those rocks watching the water running by!

julie said...

Oh, I miss Lisa!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, my lord that was beautiful! You are so lucky to have spent time with special people and in such a gorgeous place!
Hope you ease back into the rat race with little trouble.

Tracy said...

Glad you had a great trip. The photos are gorgeous. It looks very peaceful!

Now.. where's the new drink recipe??????