Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I saw a big boat rolling down Rt 50 toward Annapolis with "Romans 8:28" in gold letters on the back. By Annapolis standards, it was a modest cabin cruiser. I couldn't remember the verse, but had a guess. I was wrong. It's the verse that says,
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

For God so loved the world so much, well, he loved some folks so much, that he gave them large recreational vehicles.

4 comments:

MarkEC said...

Will have to start praying for that Winnebago... guess the peace on earth, goodwill to all will have to take a back seat for a while ;-)

just me said...

I'm just praying that gas prices will go down so we can all afford to DRIVE the Winnebago, boat, car, etc.

John said...

You sure it wasn't Genesis 7:1? Go into the boat with your whole family; I have found that you are the only one in all the world who does what is right.

Linda said...

LOL!!! You are so funny!